Saturday, November 7, 2015

November Goal -- Dee's Wall Hanging

It's nearly 11:00 at night on the 7th of November, and I need to set my ALYoF goal for this month before midnight.  It's a good thing Hubby reminded me or I would be popping up in bed in the middle of the night remembering, then realizing it was too late.  

I started this little art quilt for my sister's new apartment back in April.  It's about time I finished it.  


















I need to keep this short and to the point and get myself to bed.  I'm not normally up this late!

I'm linking up with Fiber of All Sorts and their November Goal Setting Party

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Details....details. What size is this? Is it going to hang on the wall. I love art quilts.

CapitolaQuilter said...

Good luck with your goal. Seems as if you are well on your way